logging problem

Richard Hopkins Richard.Hopkins at BRISTOL.AC.UK
Thu Jun 12 14:40:41 IST 2003

For us, SpamAssassin stopped logging when syslogd was restarted with a "-t"
(Solaris 2.8 systems).

Richard

--On Thursday, June 12, 2003 8:30 AM -0500 David Vosburgh

Richard Hopkins,
Information Services,
Computer Centre,
University of Bristol,