AV plugins and loggin

Jon Guymon guymon at RAEINTERNET.COM
Wed Jun 11 22:00:59 IST 2003

Yeah. Stopped sendmail, started MailScanner. Did it all again to make
sure, but no help. The messages have no MailScanner header.

Does MailScanner installation make sendmail.(mc|cf) changes so the two
sendmails get along?

Sorry to seem like a tool. Even if someone just pointed me to
documentation a little more thorough than the various install FAQs and
quickstart guides, that would help.

Thanks!