Possible to have MailScanner use SA database?

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at MAIL.WINNEFOX.ORG
Wed Jun 11 13:45:08 IST 2003

> I personally would like to see something done in PHP - both
> for managing the server configurations and for individual users.

I'd have to say ditto on that. Ideally, I'd like a page users can go to,
log in, and modify their white/ black lists. I know you can do it with
spamassassin, so there's got to be a way with mailscanner. I'd rather
stay away from webmin for users. That's the last place I want them.

Jody