how to map MS process id to SM process id?

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at CIV.UTWENTE.NL
Tue Jun 10 07:47:41 IST 2003

On Fri, 6 Jun 2003 15:01:11 -0700, you wrote:

>When checking the maillog I'd like to be able to pull all the records
>pertaining to a certain mail. Is there a way to map the sendmail process
>id to the MS process id that is handling that mail?

You can't map the ID's when MS handles more than one message in a batch.
But you could get a bit of information when you go for the sendmail
queue ID.

--
Peter Peters, senior netwerkbeheerder
Dienst Informatietechnologie, Bibliotheek en Educatie (ITBE)