Smooth upgrade to 4.21-9

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Fri Jun 6 16:40:06 IST 2003

I just want to thank Julian again for another great version of MS.

I just upgraded our 2 servers and everything is just fine.

I noticed new messages in my maillog:
Jun  6 11:28:32 smtp3 MailScanner[27147]: Spam Checks: Found 1 spam messages
Jun  6 11:28:32 smtp3 MailScanner[27147]: Cannot match against destination IP address when resolving configuration option "spamactions"
Jun  6 11:28:32 smtp3 MailScanner[27147]: Spam Actions: message h56FSUX31319 actions are xxx at usherbrooke.ca,forward,deliver

Can I do anything about the destination IP unresolved?  It used the
default rule, which is what I expected.

Denis
BTW: I modified languages.conf:
SATooLarge = Courriel =?ISO-8859-1?Q?d=E9passant?= la taille maximale
Report = Analyse
--
Denis Beauchemin, analyste
Université de Sherbrooke, S.T.I.