ZMailer and MailScanner--a little problem (+one little suggestion :P).

Artur Meski apm at CIFRID.NET
Fri Jun 6 15:29:49 IST 2003

      Mariano Absatz <mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR> writes:

> Congrats!!! AFAIK you're user #2 of MailScanner+ZMailer (user #1 being me)

Sirat : so I`m user #3 ;8]
Sirat : you may tell it him

So... he is #3.  The number of users is growing. ;)

> Please, let me know it everything goes OK.

Ok, it works. :)

I also asked about privileges of MailScanner.  It was a stupid
question, as I found out later (I put a comment at the end of line:
'Run As User = nonprivilegeduser  # Comment about that setting' so I
couldn't get it to work--now it works fine). ;)

But!  Are you using MailScanner running as an unprivileged user?  How?
My MS is currently running as a 'daemon' user with a little changes in
the source code.  I don't know whether it's ok, so I would like to
consult it...

Artur.

--
// WWW: artur.black.pl // PGP: finger apm at heze.cifrid.net //