mcafee & bugbear.b

Malcolm Bishop malcolm.bishop at KCL.AC.UK
Fri Jun 6 10:58:19 IST 2003

Hi,

We are using McAfee and have noticed the same thing. Perhaps it is a new
variant? However, I did have a quick look on a couple of anti-virus
companies sites and there does not seem to be any information about a
new variant.

Thanks

Malcolm