EXIM + MAILSCANNER

Ricardo ricardo at MAC.ZA.NET
Fri Jun 6 09:20:53 IST 2003

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply.

/usr/exim/bin/exim does exist though

lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           11 Jun  5 23:29 exim -> exim-4.14-2
-rwsr-xr-x    1 root     root       977341 Jun  5 23:29 exim-4.14-2

Also mailscanner.conf doesn't seem to mind Sendmail = /usr/exim/bin/exim but
Sendmail2 = /usr/exim/bin/exim -C /usr/exim/configure.out

# Set how to invoke MTA when sending messages MailScanner has created
# (e.g. to sender/recipient saying "found a virus in your message")
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
#Sendmail = /usr/lib/sendmail
Sendmail = /usr/exim/bin/exim

# Sendmail2 is provided for Exim users.
# It is the command used to attempt delivery of outgoing cleaned/disinfected
# messages.
# This is not usually required for sendmail.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
#For Exim users: Sendmail2 = /usr/sbin/exim -C /etc/exim/exim_send.conf
#For sendmail users: Sendmail2 = /usr/lib/sendmail
#Sendmail2 = /usr/lib/sendmail
#Sendmail2 = /usr/sbin/sendmail -C /etc/exim/exim_send.conf
Sendmail2 = /usr/exim/bin/exim -C /usr/exim/configure.out

Any other ideas?