EXIM + MAILSCANNER

Tim Bishop tim-lists at BISHNET.NET
Fri Jun 6 09:02:04 IST 2003

On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 09:31:45AM +0200, Ricardo wrote:
>   I can see the messages in /var/spool/exim.in/msglog but all my mesages are
>   defered when I run exim -qff -v.
>
>   R=defer_router defer (-1): All deliveries are deferred

That is correct - the incoming side can not do deliveries, so they're
all deferred.

>   When I check my /var/log/maillog file it complains about this
>
>   Syntax error in line 98, file "/usr/exim/bin/exim" for sendmail2 does not
>   exist
>
>   Any ideas? I'm desperate to get it up and running!

You've got a mistake in your MailScanner.conf. The Sendmail2
configuration value points at a binary that doesn't exist. Find out
where the Exim binary is and correct this option.

Tim.

--
Tim Bishop
http://www.bishnet.net/tim