Copying Bayes Data

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK
Fri Jun 6 09:07:19 IST 2003

Marco,

This was discussed on the sa-talk list a while back - if I recall correctly,
you _can_ do this as long as you use the same DB access method for both
(e.g. for linux make sure you have the DB_File perl modules installed) and
that you don't try to use a database from a machine with different
architecture (litte-endian vs big-endian).

It's probably worth checking the sa-talk archives to double-check this
however.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Steve.