Attachment feature in MailScanner 4.21-9

rgrignon at INPHACT.COM rgrignon at INPHACT.COM
Wed Jun 4 14:38:01 IST 2003

Where was the option to turn that on. I was reading about it but didn't
notice the change in the config file.

Thanks,

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Swaney [mailto:Steve at SWANEY.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 9:54 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Attachment feature in MailScanner 4.21-9

If you haven't tried the attachment feature in the latest version of
MailScanner - DO!

Our users love it. No more nasty images or offensive messages. It's nice to
get some kudos from the users for a change.

It's believe it's worth an upgrade just for this feature. My upgrades to RH
7 and RH 8 and RH 9 systems were absolutely painless. This doesn't mean you
shouldn't test first, just that the updates on my systems went well.

Steve

Stephen Swaney
President
Fortress Systems, Ltd.
Steve.Swaney at fsl.com <mailto:Steve.Swaney at fsl.com>
Phone: 202 352-3262
U.S. Toll Free Phone and Fax: 877 746-6636

--
This message has been scanned and is believed to be clean.