Upgraded SpamAssassin, now it's not working with MS

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at MAIL.WINNEFOX.ORG
Wed Jun 4 13:57:39 IST 2003

Hello,

> Please deinstall the RPM (rpm -e <rpm>'s) and install via
> CPAN. There was a posting about this earlier this week about it.
>
> perl -MCPAN -e shell
>
> CPAN> install Mail::SpamAssassin

Ok, I did that. It removed fine, and seemed to install fine. My question
now is, how do I start it since it's no longer a service? I did a search
for spamd and it found it in /var/lock. Also, how do I get it to start
automatically? Will MailScanner take care of that?

Jody