Attachment feature in MailScanner 4.21-9

Stephen Swaney Steve at swaney.com
Wed Jun 4 03:54:01 IST 2003

If you haven't tried the attachment feature in the latest version of
MailScanner - DO!

Our users love it. No more nasty images or offensive messages. It's nice
to get some kudos from the users for a change.

It's believe it's worth an upgrade just for this feature. My upgrades to
RH 7 and RH 8 and RH 9 systems were absolutely painless. This doesn't
mean you shouldn't test first, just that the updates on my systems went
well.

Steve
Stephen Swaney
President
Fortress Systems, Ltd.
Steve.Swaney at fsl.com
Phone: 202 352-3262
U.S. Toll Free Phone and Fax: 877 746-6636