MailScanner has taken over my computer (or so it seems)

Chris W. Parker cparker at SWATGEAR.COM
Tue Jun 3 23:20:40 IST 2003

For some strange reason/miracle everything is back to normal and in probably less than one minute all my queued mail came through all at once.

The last change I made was to take the MailScanner child processes down from 5 to 1. Before I made the change to the .conf file I killed everything and shut everything down. After I did that (along with changing the file) I restarted mailscanner and now it's humming along.

Sorry for the trouble, but if anyone knows what's happening I'd truly appreciate a heads up.

Thanks,
Chris.