NDR delivery

MW Mike Weiner (5028) MWeiner at AG.COM
Tue Jun 3 14:40:45 IST 2003

Julian -

I have a somewhat silly question. OK, here is the scoop. I have a domain,
bmarts.com that is going through the MailScanner box before being forwarded
to an exchange server. That is all working beautifully. What I want to do is
take all the truly non-deliverable email addresses (those that don't have
real users behind it) and send those to /dev/null, while still delivering to
the valid email addresses for that specific domain. Is this best done using
the whitelist and blacklists?? Is there a cleaner way to do this?

Thanks in advance
Michael Weiner