MIME::Pasrser errors..

Martin Hepworth maxsec at TOTALISE.CO.UK
Tue Jun 3 12:58:47 IST 2003

Julian

Ok back on this task now (had to install a web based email system
yesterday)..

So done a little googling and it seems the IO:File might be a little
more picky about spaces in BSD than Linux.

I've got no idea how Mailscanner does its stuff from the Miailscanner
script as I'm 1) crap^Winexperienced at perl 2) not found a good reason
to learn perl yet:-)

So where abouts does'/opt/Mailscanner/bin/Mailscanner' do the actual
scanning, I can see it damonising itself and creating children etc but I
stuffed if i can figure out where it's creating tmp files, calling RBL's
etc....

--
martin