spam.whitelist.rules

Alan Fiebig mailscanner at ELKNET.NET
Thu Jul 31 17:53:53 IST 2003

As I understand the spam whitelist rules, I can whitelist a given sender, or a given recepient.

Is there a means to whitelist a given sender/recepient pair?

I have a number of customers who request to receive emailings from a given company. But not everyone wants the 'mail' being sent by this company.

If I whitelist the sender, then all my customers are open to their 'junk mail' messages.
If I whitelist the customer who wants this company's mail, then they get all spam and no filtering.

What I need is the ability to create a rule that says mail from THIS sender to THIS recepient is whitelisted.

Can this be done now?
Could it be done?

Thanks,
-Alan