Allow Form Tags ??

Ryan Weaver ryanw at FALSEHOPE.COM
Thu Jul 31 17:25:51 IST 2003

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 11:00:27 +0100, Julian Field
<mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK> wrote:

>At 10:33 04/07/2003, you wrote:
>>Since the upgrade to the latest version of MailScanner I seem to be
>>getting some legitimate messages from customers that use HTML Form Tags
>>which are now being blocked.
>>
>>Rather than opening up everything to these form tags wouldn't it be
>>possible to convert the form tags to a 'normal' html message
>>thereby 'cleaning' the message of any unwanted crap?
>
>Allow the Form tags but set "Strip Dangerous HTML".

Does this just strip the <form> tags or strip tags from the entire html?

If the later, is it possible to strip 'just' the form tag leaving the rest
of the HTML intact?

Also, is it possible to allow forms but attach a warning to the email
warning the end user of the dangers of forms in emails?