SV: SV: Regarding rules for more then one person

Anders Andersson, IT andersan at LTKALMAR.SE
Wed Jul 30 17:49:10 IST 2003

Now your being evil  ;)
Im trying to learn this but prolly never get the hang of it and Im pretty
sure Im not the only person in the world that sucks at scripting. So if its
not to difficult I want it on the wish list  :)