create stat report(s) on spam score stats

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Mon Jul 28 20:42:40 IST 2003

Take a look at the SQLLogging functions in CustomConfig.pm, it does what you
want (log messages in a sql database).

It inserts one record/message in one table, plus one record/recipient in
another table which you sould be able to join and get the results you want...
if you're using Sendmail... that is, the id's used by Sendmail I think are
expected to be unique (they are timestamp-based), whereas the id's in ZMailer
(the ones I use) are only unique during a brief period, since they are only
based in the inode number of the file and these get reused quite frequently
(at least in Linux).

Anyway, you should be able to modify the code tu suit you.

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby