f-prot-autoupdate not working

Daniel Tan danieltan at shopnsave.com.sg
Mon Jul 28 04:32:42 IST 2003

i got this email frm cron....its not updating at all...what shld i do?

***************************************
* F-Prot signature file update script *

There's a new version of:
"Application/Script viruses and Trojans" signatures on the web.
Starting to download...
Download completed.
The files are not identical and therefore, they will
not be installed. This could be caused by downloading
from a mirror which hasn't synced yet with the main
server. (This should not happen)