ClamAV autoupdate Question

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Fri Jul 25 09:18:40 IST 2003

Hi,

when I am doing a clamav-autoupdate here is what I get:

ERROR: Can't connect to port 80 of host clamav.elektrapro.com
ERROR: Connection with clamav.elektrapro.com failed.
ERROR: Can't write to file /usr/local/share/clamav/mirror !

The databases seem to have updated though (at least the viruses.db2
has). One of the mirrors worked.
Two questions though:

1. Is it correct that only virueses.db2 gets updated (date Jul 25 02:00
while viruses.db is still Jul 18 15:22 and is a lot smaller)?
2. Why the error message?

Any ideas?

Thanks,
  JP