Vexing problem

Thomas DuVally thomas_duvally at BROWN.EDU
Thu Jul 24 19:52:36 IST 2003

On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 08:55, Thomas DuVally wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 19:00, David wrote:
> > On Mittwoch, Juli 23, 2003, at 12:58  Uhr, Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:
> >
> > > Hi!

I have been able to partial fix this issue.  I have set the:
Restart Every = 3600

This has helped a lot.  I any resource problems can't seem to wait the
default 4 hours, so 1 hour will have to do.  Not that I like the idea,
but it works.

--
Thomas J. DuVally
Lead Systems Prog.