SA only scores 0

Steve Hitchman srhitch at MECHENG1.UWATERLOO.CA
Tue Jul 22 16:54:59 IST 2003

Yes. I have set Use SpamAssassin=yes.

The "SpamAssassin (score=0,required 5)" message shows up in the header
of all delivered mail. Does that not mean the MS has used or attempted
to use SA?

Steve Hitchman
University of Waterloo
Dept of Mechanical Engineering

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Stephen Swaney
Sent: July 22, 2003 11:33 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: SA only scores 0

Steve,

Have you set:

    Use SpamAssassin = yes

in MailScanner.conf?

Also I believe that SpamAssasssin 2.60 is still pre-relaease. Still it
should work.

Steve
Steve at swaney.com

On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 10:17, Steve Hitchman wrote:
Hello all,

I have recently upgraded from ver3.x to ver4.22(Sophos/Solaris 7). Seems
to be working great! I have not been running Spamassassin in the past. I
installed SA 2.60. Within MS I get nothing but "SpamAssassin (score=0,
required 5)" on all messages including spam that detects as spam when
piped to "spamassassin".

Regards,

Steve Hitchman
University of Waterloo