Change request - prohibited vs infected

Paul zen23003 at ZEN.CO.UK
Tue Jul 22 09:55:37 IST 2003

Various file types are listed in filetype.rules.conf.  The problem I have is
that these files trigger a virus warning message when in fact these are
simply prohibited file types.  So too, the message header gets

The same is true of prohibited file names (as specified in
filename.rules.conf).

What brought this to my attention was the default ban on movie files in
filetype.rules.conf .  These, unlike .pif, .scr and .exe etc are rarely
infected.

What I'd like to have is the ability to specify a different value for
"X-MailScanner:" for prohibited file types and names, eg, "Prohibited file
type" and "Prohibited file name".