.bad files continued

Boulytchev, Vasiliy vboulytchev at COINFOTECH.COM
Mon Jul 21 17:23:34 IST 2003

sweeeeeet,
    Would you CC me on the fix?  Also I am noticing, that emails get a
.bad when I have a BCC.  The problem below I resolved     by doing the
following in cgp2ms

foreach $to (@rcpt) {     # print the recipient list
            print QF "RPFD:$to\n";
            }
(just take out RPFD:) and no more .bads :)))))))))))

The BCC issue is different. I see that
/opt/Mailscanner/lib/Mailscanner/Sendmail.pm is searching for $RFound,
$SFound, $IPFound.

Thanks for looking into this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vasiliy Boulytchev

Colorado Information Technologies Inc.

(719) 473-2800 x15

 <http://coinfotech.com/>