DNSBL Whitelist

Bill Anderson billa at STERLING.NET
Thu Jul 17 16:23:34 IST 2003

I asked this question earlier, however from the lack of response, I assume I
posed the question unclearly.

In the MailScanner.conf file there is a section to use blacklist by using
ORDB, MAPS, etc...

# This is the list of spam blacklists (RBLs) which you are using.
# See the "Spam List Definitions" file for more information about what
# you can put here.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Spam List = ORDB-RBL Infinite-Monkeys # MAPS-RBL+ costs money (except
.ac.uk)

Is there a way to do the same thing, however make the response a whitelist.
There is a service out there called TCATS, that provides a whitelist of good
IP's as well as a black list.  I would like to use the whitelist to reduce
false positives, but have not found a way to integrate it with MailScanner.

Here is the the link to TCATS:

http://www.the-carrot-and-the-stick.com/How_To/index.php?VIEW=direct_query