MailScanner/Sendmail + Mailman?

David While David.While at UCE.AC.UK
Thu Jul 17 13:52:53 IST 2003

Yep - I am running Mailman on the same server as sendmail and
MailScanner and have no problems.

The only changes I made were to the sendmail alias files to provide the
mailman aliases. This has no effect on MailScanner.

David While
Technical Development Manager
Faculty of Computing, Information & English
University of Central England
Tel: 0121 331 6211

-----Original Message-----
From: James Pifer [mailto:mailscannerlist at TNJINFL.COM]
Sent: 17 July 2003 13:50
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: MailScanner/Sendmail + Mailman?

Anyone running Mailman on the same server that is running MailScanner
with Sendmail?

The Mailman readme wants you to configure the sendmail.cf and make some
changes. I don't want to mess up my functioning MailScanner server.

Anyone doing this? Anyone have any suggestions for making Mailman work
in this situation? Right now it doesn't seem to deliver mail.

Thanks,
James