tar.gz upgrade question

penguin penguin at DHCP.NET
Tue Jul 15 08:12:22 IST 2003

Hello Mike,

Thanks for the script, but this isn't quite what I meant. I'm more
curious about an all-in-one script that will perform -all- updates
for MailScanner, including replacing the changed binaries en replacing/
merging/renaming the .conf files where necessary. Right now, I have to
unpack the tar.gz and manually copy the files over. An 'UPGRADING' file
in the tarball provided by Julian will help with this or with developing
an installer/upgrader script.

-- Arnim

<Snip>

believed to be clean.