User specific "Spam Actions"

Orbitel Webmaster webmaster at ORBITEL.COM
Fri Jul 11 04:44:10 IST 2003

Take a look at the files in /etc/MailScanner/rules

In a nutshelll go to the line to want to vary per user in
mailscanner.conf.  Instead of putting it's value in put
in "/etc/MailScanner/rules/rulefilenameyourwant.rules"

Then use emacs/vi/pico to edit that file name.  I do my user specific
spam actions based on destination e-mail address.  In my case, this
file is used to determine wether the spam check is enabled or not.
In this case, if they are user1 or user2 spam checking is enabled.
Everyone else, default, has it off.  Hope that helps.

#syntax   e-mail      yes/no/or any other option depending on the
#mailscanner.conf line