How to use spamassassin on a per user basis with a third party e-mail server setup?

Orbitel Webmaster webmaster at ORBITEL.COM
Wed Jul 9 05:17:51 IST 2003

What have you found as the easiest way to enable/disable spamassassin
for individual e-mail addresses?  Our mailscanner server is being
utilized in a third party e-mail server enviroment (relay) therefore
there cannot be individual user accounts and spamassassin preference
files.

I would like the ability to either disable tagging, enable tagging,
or enable auto spam deletion on a per e-mail address basis.  I would
like all settings to default to off.  Additionally, all users will
receive e-mail virus scanning.

Can someone point me in the right direction -- documentation or
otherwise?  The closest I have found is spamassassin's userpref's
file on their website.

Thanks!