Spam Actions attachment mode and bayes learn

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Mon Jul 7 21:06:08 IST 2003

Gang,

   I just upgraded from 4.21-9 to 4.22-5, and in the process I changed
from "Spam Actions = deliver" to "Spam Actions = attachment".  Will
this break my bayes learning on collected spam?  It seems like it
would at first thought, or (worse) train the bayes engine to view any
attachment as spam!!  Yikes!  Any thoughts on the interaction between
this spam action and the bayes learning engine?

Has Julian fled the jurisdiction yet?  Time to call the Mounties for
help?

--- Jeff Earickson