bug in rule handling of filename rules

Knutzen, Heinz (DZ-SH) Heinz.Knutzen at DZSH.DE
Mon Jul 7 15:58:57 IST 2003

OK, Julian described the current implementation.
But I think a "first-match" behaviour of filename rules would
be much more useful and less surprising than the current
"all-matches" behaviour.

If it's not a bug I would request a feature to make this configurable.

Viele Grüße

-- Heinz