CPanel: EXIM + SA + MailScanner, anyone?

Steffan Henke henker at SHCOM.US
Mon Jul 7 13:04:10 IST 2003

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003, Donovan Huff | HUFF DATA SYSTEMS wrote:

> I have a box that uses CPanel and am wondering if anyone has configured a CPanel + EXIM + SA + MailScanner setup?  I have
> MailScanner working on another box (not CPanel), just would like to chat with someone that has set it up already.  Please reply on
> or of list if you like.

You may want to have a look at this thread:
http://forum.rackshack.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23819

Please note that I have absolutely nothing to do with this and am not
involved with it in any way.
So far, I haven't deployed MailScanner on any cpanel box yet.
Nonetheless, cpanel has SpamAssassin integration, users can enable it if
they want to.
I just fear that every time you run a cpanel upgrade, all your exim
modifications will be overwritten.

Regards,

Steffan