Modified ClamAV Updater

Gerry Doris gerry at DORFAM.CA
Fri Jul 4 22:45:51 IST 2003

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003, Kevin Spicer wrote:
> >Where did you find the snapshoot number?  I just checked the changelog
> >for
> >the version I have and the last listed problem was June 21 and it
> >doesn't
> >mention the problem that you listed as fixed.  I'm going to download
> >and
> >install whatever version they have now on their system.
>
> from the snapshots link on their home page.

Ah, yes I see that now.  I was looking through the directory where I had
untared the package.  For what it's worth I was using the stable 0.60
release that came out on 6/21 when I experienced the hang.  I have now
downloaded and install the updated snapshot release 20030625.

--
Gerry

"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne"  Chaucer