Modified ClamAV Updater

Kevin Spicer kevins at BMRB.CO.UK
Fri Jul 4 22:28:42 IST 2003

>Uh, I did attach the file.  At least if showed up on my message back
>from
>the list???

My sincere apologies, I've just been bitten by the unfathomable
stupidity of exchange again.  [I'm reading mail off an exchange server
using IMAP through Evolution, for reasons best known to itself the
exchange server converted your plain text email to html, but only if
fetched via IMAP, and screwed up the mime type, managing to conceal the
attachement entirely.  Its in the message source but due to the screwy
mime doesn't appear otherwise - weird eh]

>Where did you find the snapshoot number?  I just checked the changelog
>for
>the version I have and the last listed problem was June 21 and it
>doesn't
>mention the problem that you listed as fixed.  I'm going to download
>and
>install whatever version they have now on their system.

from the snapshots link on their home page.

BMRB International
http://www.bmrb.co.uk
+44 (0)20 8566 5000
business.