Modified ClamAV Updater

Michael Weiner hunter at userfriendly.net
Fri Jul 4 20:45:47 IST 2003

Thank you Gerry for your most recent post. This issue has been puzzling
me for sometime now, and i unfortunately havent really had the time to
"dig" into it like you have. I for one appreciate your letting the list
know, as i too use clam (and like it) and have been having issues with
MS when it goes to scan for virii. I posted a question to the list
sometime ago, but got no response. Thank you for your answer.

Michael Weiner
--

--
Michael B. Weiner, Linux+, Linux+ SME