How can I exclude exe attachment from single email address

Thu Jul 3 23:11:46 IST 2003

Hi!

> Then construct a ruleset in /etc/MailScanner/rules/filename.rules that
> looks like this:
> From:   awkward at bugger.com      /etc/MailScanner/filename.special.rules.conf
> FromOrTo:       default         /etc/MailScanner/filename.rules.conf
>
> Edit /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf so it uses it
> Filename Rules = /etc/MailScanner/rules/filename.rules

Is there a simple way to DISABLE filename rules for a domain or sender ?
I tried to set it empty for some domains, or to 'no' but that didnt work

 :)

Any way how to do that, besides a 'empty' filename.empty.rules or
something?

Bye,
Raymond.