MailScanner log entries

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Jul 3 21:26:47 IST 2003

Think about what you are doing.

Outside world ---> qmail server ---> MailScanner server

Qmail is getting messages from all over the world, including places that
are listed in various RBLs.
But your MailScanner server is only getting mail from your qmail server,
which presumably isn't in any RBLs. So it won't report any.

--
Julian Field