Why won't my mail forward?

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at MAIL.WINNEFOX.ORG
Thu Jul 3 19:51:24 IST 2003

Hello,

I'm trying to setup a redhat server that takes all incoming mail and
then forwards it on to an exchange server. I've got sendmail setup,
MailScanner, and spamassassin, and I am able to send mail out. My
problem is, it's not getting mail and forwarding it on. I've got the mx
record setup properly. My question is, does Sendmail automatically
listen on all IP addresses? Is there something else I should be looking
at?