MailScanner 101, take two.

Sanjay Patel sanjay.patel at REXWIRE.COM
Thu Jul 3 00:09:59 IST 2003

Panda is cheap very cheap. Config can be a bitch but you get what you pay
for. As a product it updates well and they are always astep ahead.

-SKP

-----Original Message-----
Of Kevin Miller
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 6:53 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: MailScanner 101, take two.

Doh - you're right.  Was just reading that a week or two ago and spaced it
right out.  Thanks.  I'll take a look at Kasperski, et. al...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500