DSN: Return receipt ??

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Wed Jul 2 22:14:56 IST 2003

Go into the IMS configuration area in Exchange Administrator, select the
Internet Mail tab, then Advanced Options.  You can disable Out of Office
put the kiebosh on what you're looking to kiebosh.  I squelch the out of
office replies, but not the Automatic responses.  I'll be interested to see
how that works for you.  Might want to turn those off myself...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500