DSN: Return receipt ??

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Wed Jul 2 18:35:05 IST 2003

This is great, this is what I've been looking for for a long time :) :)

Will this also block the read/not read messages?

The problem I had was that I'm using Exchange as the mail server, this
linux box is only relaying mail to/from the internet <-> exchange server.

Will the sendmail setting also work in this case where M$ Exchange is
gererating these annoying status messages that can't be disabled?