ANNOUNCE: Version 4.22-4 released

Evert Jan van Ramselaar evertjan at VANRAMSELAAR.NL
Wed Jul 2 06:54:46 IST 2003

Julian Field said:
>>>I have just posted the new stable release 4.22-4 on the website.
>>Seeing as CustomConfig.pm has changed I guess it's a good idea for
>>MailWatch users to hold off until Steve comes up with a new patch?

Hehe, good one! I forgot all about the changes I made to this file when
deploying MailWatch. Nothing broken with upgrading MailScanner though,
because:

> Out of interest, had you previously edited your CustomConfig.pm?
> If so, did it overwrite your CustomConfig.pm or add
> CustomConfig.pm.rpmnew?

It did not touch the altered CustomConfig.pm and added a
CustomConfig.pm.rpmnew like I think it should.

I have not diffed the old and new files yet, so I do not know what the
impact of using the "old" MailWatch version of CustomConfig.pm is. So far
so good, because both MailScanner and MailWatch are still working fine.

--
  Evert Jan van Ramselaar  <evertjan at vanramselaar.nl>
  Van Ramselaar Info Tech  <http://www.vanramselaar.nl>