Quick translation request - Brazilian Portuguese

Miguel Koren O'Brien de Lacy miguelk at KONSULTEX.COM.BR
Tue Jul 1 18:45:57 IST 2003

I'm in Brazil and I speak Portuguese but what I don't know is if we're
translating selected phrases or a whole system (I did not follow the
translation thread). If it's just this phrase I favor Stephen's
formulation and if you want to keep it shorter you can use:

A mensagem excede o espaço disponível

Miguel