SV: SV: eTrust Inoculate

Anders Andersson, IT andersan at LTKALMAR.SE
Tue Jul 1 14:56:54 IST 2003

Hey, no rush for my sake...
I got enough to do since we soon moving to new location.
I just have to be saticfied with 2 scanner and let inoculate wait until you
back on track.
I can use my time to open the perl books and cry  ;)
Have a nice vacation