Future release suggestion - Spam header

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at civ.utwente.nl
Thu Jan 30 11:08:13 GMT 2003

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:59:33 -0700, you wrote:

>I have a script that runs overnight to notify people of what was
>quarantined and send email in the following format:
>
>From: gslmAkiko bjwdnancey7 at yahoo.com
>   Date: Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 00:17:33 -0800
>   Subject: Your visa bill dtuxu
>   REQUEST THIS EMAIL
>
>The "REQUEST THIS EMAIL" is a clickable link to a cgi page that will
>send the email along.

Could you share this script and/or your setup? I have had also questions
about sending the e-mail along. In the past this occuried once a month
at most, but since I also block IFrame's and the like I get a couple a
week. It would be nice to have the ability for the users to request the
e-mail.

It would even be nicer if this link could be included in the message the
user gets.

--
Peter Peters                        senior netwerkbeheerder
Centrum voor InformatieTechnologie, Bibliotheek en Educatie