Announcements List

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Wed Jan 29 19:37:08 GMT 2003

Is there a reason you want to run on a Cpanel box?  I recently migrated
a client from a RaQ to a straight RH 7.3 box and it went very smoothly.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 12:13 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Announcements List

Is there an announcements list for mailscanner?  If so how do I
un-subscribe from this one and get on it?  Just to much traffic.

Also, I am still running MS 3.x on my RAq 4i but it works fine and too
scared to mess with it and risk hudreds of irrate users.  Perhaps if I
ever upgrade the Raq to a Cpanel box I will update then.  Anyone know an
easy way to move several hundred users from a Raq to a Cpanel server?
Cpanel worth a crud?

Matt