Multiple sendmail queue directories

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Jan 28 22:41:19 GMT 2003

At 22:16 28/01/2003, you wrote:
>I have a mail server that uses multiple queue directories in sendmail.
>I'm trying to figure out how to get MailScanner to work with that.  I
>see that the MailScanner.conf supports multiple queue directories.  Is
>that all I need to change?

It supports split queue directories on the incoming side, but only supports
them on the outgoing side if you run 1 sendmail queue runner for each queue
(e.g. 1 queue for local hosts, 1 for slow remote hosts).
You can just merge the outgoing queue directories into one and it will work
just fine.
--
Julian Field