Sophos Updates

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Sun Jan 26 16:20:51 GMT 2003

Good point.  Maybe what I'll do is just run my update script on all my
boxes and download the update manually.  Worst case, the same version
gets reinstalled :)

Mike

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Jeff A. Earickson
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2003 10:16 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Sophos Updates

Mike,
   Ok, I understand...  I prefer to do this by hand (it only needs to be
done every other month or two) because the risk of having an automated
script screw up either your virus protection or MailScanner is too
great.  I wonder what happens to MailScanner if it is doing virus
protection, using Sophos, and the Sophos directory gets nuked. Big email
train wreck?

--- Jeff